Monday, March 16, 2009

2009 Lenten Practice

I've finished the baby sweater. I mean the sweater is totally complete! Down to the blocking and making up! There is a first for everything! Let's see that's 3 prayer shawls, a two-layer lace hat and a baby sweater I've finished so far.

Which means I had to go WIP diving to find something else to finish. Chealee's bday is coming up in May. Have a Horses, Horses (www.marymaxim.com) sweater with the sleeves and back done, that I started before Christmas. Just need to do the intarsia front and that is why it is sitting in the WIP pile. So here I am making small progress on the sweater. It's a pattern that is best done in small doses, while things have settled down at the end of the day and all I have to think about are the color changes.

I have been diligent on my Lenten practice. I have all that new yarn to play with and I have yet to fight the cast-on urge! Seems that this year, I am determined to get this done! The mind is a powerful thing!

At least I am getting things finally finished!

No comments: