Sunday, April 12, 2009

Must Resist

I swear I can here some yarn calling my name wanting me to cast on a new project. Spent this past Lent working on any WIPs (Work-in-Progress). Finishing up the putting together, or making up as they say in the fiber world.

Dare I list what is on-the-needles? Why not? Let's be wild!
  1. Granny Square skirt - hmmm it's at the making up stage - on the shelf
  2. Chicken Potholder - 3/4 of the way to the finish - next to the laptop. When I'm waiting on the dail-up I work on potholders...great way to make Christmas gifts all year!
  3. Titicaca - cardigan - 1/4 done - in the project drawer in the living room
  4. Spring sweater - froggin' it and remaking
  5. Prayer Shawl - 3/4 of the way done.
  6. Socks- hubby's - 1 done casting on tonight for it's partner
  7. Socks - DD#3's - cast on and that's all that's done
  8. Horse sweater for GD#2 - 3/4 done- having a heck of time keeping the color changes straight.
  9. Miss Molly Doll - 1/4 done - the legs...need to get fiberfill before I go any further.
  10. Strawbeary - again need fiberfill - 1/2 done.
Not as bad as I thought! I won't list what's in the queue for casting on...I think I would scare myself!

To the needles and string!

No comments: