Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knitting...Knitting...Knitting

Haven't post anything to the blog for awhile....been knittin' and knittin' and knittin'



Hats for Mariners and family...14 total.



Minimalist Sweater w/ Noro Silk Garden #87...back and both sleeves done.



Sweater for Bug...blocking so I can knit the collar!



Starting a Zeebee hat...having alot of fun with that! Great look and a great way to use up some yarn! Check it out http://schmeebot.com/nid ...it has a pattern generator. Just plunk in a few numbers and bingo your pattern for your yarn and measurements are done!



When I haven't been knitting, I'm looking for new patterns to use up some more of this stash! Want the yarn gone! If I have any small amount of a skein left I roll it into a ball and drop it in my basket of yarn bits.

All this knitting is causing the stash to go down. The projects I have been wanting to do actually get done! Space is showing in all containers and the shelf!

Back to the hat!

No comments: