Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What Will You Be?

Found this at a "new-to-me" yarn shop in Romeo! I will be going back that's for sure!

4 oz of BFL roving that's been sitting in its bag for the last week. I just like looking at it.
Haven't been able to think of any project other than "just" yarn. Until today!

So it's decision time:

Wheel or Spindle: Wheel.

Which wheel: production? My hickory is loaded with Scottish Black Face wool. hmmm...

Pre-drafting? yes

Long or short draw? Short

What project? Well should really figure that out first then the rest will follow. Spinning for a specific project can add sooo much excitement for the yarn! Most likely another shawlette or wrap

Singles or plied? Singles

WPI (wraps per inch)? That's a good question!

I spun it and loved it! I have to get some more of that roving! Spun 289 yds would be 1156 yds for 16 ozs. Skeined and ready for when I find the right pattern!

Where is it anyway?

No comments: